Australian Made Custom Seat Covers
in 100% Waterproof Premium Neoprene (Automotive grade)
Fits Mazda CX-9 (2016 - Now)
Airbag Tested & Approved Neoprene Seat Covers
This listing is for:
2 x Standard Front seat covers
Suits all models - Azami, Azami LE, GT, Sport, Touring
Default colour: charcoal black neoprene with light grey stitching
Lowest price for OEM quality
- Lowest price guaranteed for the same high quality of seat covers we manufacture for car companies
- Built to last: 100% water resistant, heavy duty, designed to withstand harsh Australian weather
- 100% Custom fit. No messy ties or straps. Easy to install. Easy to clean
- Complete protection of cloth and leather seats against spills & stains, keeping your seats in brand-new conditions when you sell the car.
- OEM-spec’ed Neoprene: 2.5 mm thick, formaldehyde free. This is the same premium automotive-grade neoprene we use to manufacture genuine seat covers for car companies in Australia.
Made in Australia
All Supertrim seat covers are locally made in the 5,000 sqm state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Dandenong south, Victoria, Australia.
Supertrim custom seat covers are meticulously designed using advanced scanning, digitizing and computerized-cutting technology to achieve a superior precise fit.
• The standard "half-back" design provides full protection on the front (backrest, bolster, cushion part) while maintaining access to original pockets behind the backrest (if any) by covering only the top section behind the backrest. "Full-back" option means behind the backrest is full-length covered. "Map pockets" option means pockets can be added to both passenger and driver sides.
• The standard rear design covers up the armrest/cup holder (if any), making it inoperable. However, customers can request a zipped armrest cut-out so the armrest/cup holder can still be used (the armrest itself is not covered in most models as the thickness of material would make a cover too bulky to push back into the recess in the seat).
• If your car has rear split seats (e.g. 40/60, or 50/50, or 40-20-40), the rear cover is in sections to allow the split portion still to fold / move independently with the covers fitted on.
Highly Durable Material
Automotive-grade premium neoprene (wetsuit) material is used for manufacturing seat covers supplied to car companies and car dealers in Australia.
Tailor-made cover tightly shapes around the curves of the seat with no ties or straps needed. It grips to the seat and won't slide around, effectively protecting the original fabric/leather seats.
Easy Installation And Maintenance
No tool is required to install, simply follow easy steps in the fitting instructions. The covers are machine washable, using normal cold water cycle with mild detergent and then air dry (no bleach, no tumble dry)
Side-mounted Airbag Compatible
Safe airbag deployment is achieved with the "split-open" airbag seam sewing technique, which is test certified by an Australian accredited test agency.
Charcoal black fabric with light grey stitching as standard. Other stitching colour options are available (for $15 extra per row and additional 3 working days)
Next business day shipment if the item is in stock; otherwise 2 working days to manufacture (plus up to 3 extra working days for added options)
Video: How Safety Airbags Works
How to install
Part 1 - Headrest & Backrest
Part 2 - Dowell
Part 3 - Cushion
Will the covers fit my car seats snugly as shown in the pics?
YES. The photo shows the covers fitted on actual seats of this model. Installation is quite straight forward following the fitting instructions; really tight fitment may take up to 20 minutes
Is it 100% waterproof? Does it sweat? Would it damage the original leather seat? Is it machine washable?
The premium neoprene material used is of heavy duty automotive grade 2.5 mm thick, UV stabilized, fade and abrasion resistant. The top layer is synthetic fabric which is comfy to sit on, the backing layer is soft rubber that grips to the seat and will not slide around when sitting on it. That’s why it won’t cause damage to the leather seat.
The seat cover is machine washable in cold water cycle using mild detergent. Do not tumble dry.
Does the rubber smell?
The cover may smell of brand new material but it will go away in a week or two after first use. You might want to wash it before use.
How does the Warranty work?
Return and refund
Conditions apply, click here for details.
There are no reviews for this product.