Australian Made Custom Seat Covers
in 100% Waterproof Premium Neoprene (Automotive grade)
Fit Hyundai i30 PD (2017 - Now)
Airbag Tested & Approved Neoprene Seat Covers
This listing is for 2 x Standard Front seat covers (FREE headrest covers included)
Suits all models -Active, Go, N Line, N Performance, Premium, SR, Trophy
Default colour: charcoal black neoprene with light grey stitching
Lowest price for OEM quality
- Lowest price guaranteed for the same high quality of seat covers we manufacture for car companies
- Built to last: 100% water resistant, heavy duty, designed to withstand harsh Australian weather
- 100% Custom fit. No messy ties or straps. Easy to install. Easy to clean
- Complete protection of cloth and leather seats against spills & stains, keeping your seats in brand-new conditions when you sell the car.
- OEM-spec’ed Neoprene: 2.5 mm thick, formaldehyde free. This is the same premium automotive-grade neoprene we use to manufacture genuine seat covers for car companies in Australia.
Made in Australia
All Supertrim seat covers are locally made in the 5,000 sqm state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Dandenong south, Victoria, Australia.
Supertrim custom seat covers are meticulously designed using advanced scanning, digitizing and computerized-cutting technology to achieve a superior precise fit.
• The default "half-back" design provides full protection on the front (backrest, bolster, cushion part) while maintaining access to original pockets behind the backrest (if any) by covering only the top section behind the backrest.
"Full-back" option means behind the backrest is full-length covered.
"Map pockets" option means pockets can be added to both passenger and driver sides.
Tailor-made cover tightly shapes around the curves of the seat with no ties or straps needed. It grips to the seat and won't slide around, effectively protecting the original fabric/leather seats.
Easy Installation And Maintenance
No tool is required to install, simply follow easy steps in the fitting instructions. It is recommended you hand wash the covers in cold water with mild detergent and then air dry
Side-mounted Airbag Compatible
Safe airbag deployment is achieved with the "split-open" airbag seam sewing technique, which is test certified by an Australian accredited test agency.
Video: How Safety Airbags Works
How to install
Part 1 - Headrest & Backrest
Part 2 - Dowell
Part 3 - Cushion
Return and refund
Conditions apply, click here for details.
There are no reviews for this product.